Sunday, March 20, 2011

Almost end of term..

Well the term is almost over but there is still a few bits to do. I have to assemble my toy today and then I can finalize the last sections of my assignment. Since I won't be at school for the first two weeks I aim to finish the written assignment before the end of the week so I can hand it in "on time". I have finalized my toys pieces, the base is 200mm X 90mm X 90mm and it is fully painted, the birds are a nice white colour with a tinge of pink, the fountain was constructed using air dry clay and it looks super cool.

Mr waddy seems to be happy with everyones progress although Fliss is really behind, maybe she shouldn't get so sick so often. Everyone is very independent and moving along. I can't wait to finish this and start the next unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment