Monday, March 14, 2011

Back again, it's almost time...

Hello again. It's been a while since wrote but good news!

I've almost finished my toy. Last week I completed making my birds and bird bath for my toy. Today I sanded everything up so tomorrow I can start painting. On Thursday I can then put my toy together and watch it in action. Mr ward was really helpful in making the birds for my toy. I've been working very independently, which I like. There aren't many distractions and I can focus clearly on what I am doing. Design is such a relaxing subject, it makes me feel better if I have had a bad day. I know that sound weird but it is true...

If I finish my project this week I can complete the final section of my assignment before the holidays so it's ready to go next term.

Anyways got to go,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment