Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Final Product

Below is the finished product for this assessment. I am really happy with it even if it is quite simple or easy as quite a few people have said to me. I'm proud of what I have achieved because I know that I put 100% into it. I have had lots of people say nice things about my toy when I take it to and from school occasionally. I am really looking forward to our next unit of work, I think it is robotics which is really cool because I have the same robot kit at home (with a few pieces missing...). Design has been so much fun and I have learnt so much from Mr Ward, my friends and my self. It has been very rewarding. Anyway, below is my final product, I think I'll call it Drinking Birds I (Hee Hee Hee), and I am Very, Very happy with how it came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment